The Timebank Community Helpline - Using the power of restorative justice practices to offer open minded listening, practical support and referrals for COVID-19 resources
Monday - Sunday, 4pm-8pm
What does the Helpline do:
- Continuity for youth currently involved with restorative justice
- Referrals to much needed COVID-19 resources like rent, mortgage and utilities relief, food, transportation and more
- One-to-one conversations that allow callers to vent, destress, reconnect.
- A place to report racist abuses and violence experienced or witnessed in the community, in school or other places.
- An alternative to calling 911 on Black people when that’s not needed.