Are you ready to join the Dane County TimeBank?
Follow these easy steps to begin:
- Please email us at email@example.com to send your interest in becoming a member or call (608) 663-0400 to talk to a coordinator.
- Follow-up on contact from a Dane County TimeBank Coordinator to set-up an orientation meeting - your coordinator can often meet you at a location convenient for you. You are encouraged to download and complete the appropriate application (below) prior to meeting your coordinator.
- Attend orientation meeting (about 1 hour) to create an account, learn how to use our software, and to learn more about using the Dane County TimeBank.
- Joining is free for individuals in Dane County.
- Organizations pay a modest fee - a sliding scale is provided.
- Welcome to the TimeBank!
DCTB Application for individuals
- DCTB indvidual application
- Banco del Tiempo application en Espanol
- DCTB Children's application
- Parental Permission Slip