Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center - 953 Jenifer St, Madison
953 Jenifer St
Sat, April 28 2018 - 3:00 pm to 8:30 pm
We, Madison Area Wellness Collective, are holding our first community event and Dane County TimeBank is co-sponsoring: The Community Wellness Fair! “It’s An Experience, Not An Expo!”
Saturday, April 28th from 3:00p – 8:30p at the Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center.
It’s FREE for attendees and presenters and a true collaborative event, with MAWC members, UW-Madison students, our friends and neighbors, and hopefully YOU from the Dane County TimeBank to be involved!
We are rolling along getting organized. The schedule is very exciting!
WE NEED YOU! The more people we have the easier this will be for everyone. Sign up to enjoy the offerings of our fair AND earn TimeBank hours!
We need people to help on the day of the event. Below are the areas we need help.
Please sign up by emailing (click the email address below)
- Your preferred job(s) and time slot(s). One…or more!
- Your best contact phone number.
- Your best contact email address.
- Any physical limitations or preferences.
- Questions? Send those, too!
- Set up: (Set up stations for first presenters. Chairs, tables, food station, equipment, signage, supplies, and concierge stations.) Time: 12n – 2p
- Set up: (Set up stations for first presenters. Chairs, tables, food station, equipment, signage, supplies, and concierge stations.) Time: 2p – 3:30p
- Food Coordinators: (Oversee volunteers and tables of snacks/beverages for attendees.) Times: 2p – 9p OR 2p – 5:30p OR 5:30p – 9p
- Food Helpers/Servers: (Organize tables of snacks/beverages for attendees.) Times: 3p – 5p OR 5p – 7p OR 7p – 9p
- Greeters/Helpers/Concierges (Stationed at one of two entrances to answer questions, help people navigate fair if needed, help interpret and discover information and resources, etc.) Times: 3p – 5p OR 5p – 7p OR 7p – 9p
- Clean Up: (Leave Wil-Mar the way we found it! Chairs, tables, trash containment, food, etc. cleaned up and stored away. Help any presenters clean up their stations.) Time: 8:30p – 10p